Who Can Join
My Healthcare Federal Credit Union?
Any employee, volunteer, medical staff, technician, physician, or family member from these organizations can join the My Healthcare Federal Credit Union family:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville, FL
- HCA Marion Community Hospital, Ocala, FL
- Largo Medical Center Hospital, Largo, FL
- HCA New Port Richey, New Port Richey, FL
- Coastal Communities Hospital, FL
- HCA Bayonet Point / Hudson Medical Center, FL
- Putnam Community Medical Center, FL
- St. Augustine General Hospital, FL
- Tallahassee Community Hospital, FL
- HCA Oak Hill Hospital, FL
- Plantation Center Hospital, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- HCA Reston Hospital Center, VA.
- Fairfax Surgical Center, VA.
- Hamilton County Memorial Hospital, FL
- St. Lucie Medical Center, FL
- Gulf Coast Medical Center, FL
- Lake City Medical Center, FL
- Columbia Physicians Services, FL
- AvMed Healthcare Plans, Gainesville, Fl.
- AvMed Healthcare Plans, Miami, FL
- Shands Healthcare Network, FL
- Hospice of North Central Florida, FL
- University of Florida Health System, Fl.
- North Florida Retirement Village, FL
- Radiology Associates, Fl.
- North Florida Rehab and Specialty Care, FL
- St. Luke’s Cataract and Laser Institute, FL
Notice of your Financial Privacy Rights
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean My Healthcare Federal Credit Union.
This is our privacy notice for our members. When we use the words you and your we mean the following types of members:
- All of our consumer members who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
- - Deposit account
- - Loan account
- - Credit card
- All former members
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our members. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We will also tell you what information we share with other entities. We will explain what your rights are, and how you can exercise them. If you share your account relationship with someone else, for example where you are a co-borrower or joint holder of a share draft account, we suggest that you share this information with each other to ensure that each of you are aware of our policy and your options.
Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
An affiliate is a company we own or control.
A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours. Opt out means a choice you can make to prevent certain sharing of information. We will explain how you can exercise this choice.
The information we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
The confidentiality, security, and integrity of your nonpublic personal information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic personal information and nonaffiliated third parties
We may disclose nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties. Here are the kinds of nonpublic personal information we disclose to nonaffiliated third parties:
- Nonpublic personal information we receive from you on an application or other forms, such as:
- - Name
- - Address
- - Social Security number
- - Date of birth
You may opt out of the disclosure of the information listed above.
Types of Nonaffiliated Third Parties
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of nonaffiliated third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as
- - Insurance agents
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Future Nonaffiliated Third Party Disclosure
We also reserve the right to disclose nonpublic personal information about you in the future with the following types of nonaffiliated third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as
- - Mortgage bankers
Nonpublic personal information and former members
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive member, we will follow the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Your right to block the disclosure of your nonpublic personal information through Nonaffiliated Third Parties
If you do not want us to share your nonpublic personal information with nonaffiliated third parties, you can block the release of certain nonpublic personal information. This is known as your right to opt out.
Contact the Credit Union if you wish to opt out of disclosures.